Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm back!

Yes, it has a been awhile, but sometimes it is just hard to put into words what goes on in my heart and life. But, I am going to try and do better at sharing my life. Their are so many wonderful godly ladies out there who are completely transparent and have totally encouraged and inspired me to stop allowing satan to steal what the LORD wants me to share.
So here goes. This has been a different, but all around good week here at our home. Not only did we start our 2009-2010 education schedule this week, but I also started a new bible study that God has been leading me to do for awhile now. I am doing it with a group of woman at our church. It's called "A Woman After God's Own Heart." What I long to be and know most of you out there long to be as well. I have had the book for a few months now and have read about 9 chapters from it so far. Good stuff, really good stuff. Elizabeth George is definitely a woman after God's own heart with much to teach us. I am anxious to see what God has in store for me through this godly lady. Mostly though, I just want to fall head over heals in love with Him all over again. Only this time, I'm not asking Him to show me what I need to do or how I need to pray. But just simply to take me through the wilderness. Because I know that is what it will take to free me of these chains completely. So get ready Lori, God is going to take you where you do not want to go. But, it will be the best place for you. I am holding on tight...

As far as our home education goes this will be our 3rd year at it. I would love to say it has been a breeze. But, I would be lying. So I will just tell you, God has been faithful as always and gives me the strength I need when I am weak. Every morning when I rise I make sure I get filled up with Him before I even try to do anything without Him. "My God will supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Phillippians 4:19. My boys are a delight and I am blessed to have them with me everyday. However, some days I second guess why He called me to such a great task. But, "faithful is He that calleth me, who also will do it." 1 Thess. 5:24.

Holding on tight to Thee,
Lori

No comments: