Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mother's Day blessing

Before I forget to post this, I have to tell you what a wonderful, blessed gift I received for Mother's Day. Well, to start with my 22 year old daughter lives in Los Angelos, California and we miss her greatly. She went to fashion design school out there and needless to say CA life gripped her and she is happy out there and is now graduated and working there. She is happy and we are happy for her. Just miss her like crazy. Now back to Mother's day. The Tuesday before Mother's day my mother came up to visit and when she came through the door I happened to be in the kitchen so I didn't see her. But, when she came in she announced, "Look what I found on the side of the road?" Well, I just assumed is was an animal or something. No sooner did she say that, when my precious daughter came walking through the living room right to me. I totally was in awe and started crying and couldn't stop. I grabbed her and held her so tight and cried and didn't want to let her go. She came home to be with me for Mother's Day. So blessed. My girl made my day and I was so blessed. Never have I felt so loved and adored by my daughter. Of course I know she loves me, but for her to go to the trouble and keep the secret totally knocked my socks off. We had a wonderful week together and then she left again. Oh, how my heart was so overflowing that week. I still cry every time I think or talk about it. God, I thank you so much for blessing my life with such wonderful children. 

No comments: