Saturday, October 3, 2009

Masterpeace

God has so blessed my life with 2 little boys who love to be creative like their mommy. And most importantly, like our great Creator. As I sit here watching my little 5 year old painting his little heart out, I am reminded of how God paints us. He first of all, doesn't go about it aimlessly or quickly. He takes His time and does His best work. He has in mind a masterpiece...And that is what we are to Him, His masterpiece. A wonderfully, fearfully created masterpiece. Thank You Lord, for not settling for halfway work or second best. But, for making us in YOUR image. YOU are our Masterpeace...My Master of Peace. 

I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

2 comments:

Confessions of a Homeschooler said...

Hi, I didn't know how to email you directly, but regarding the hot dot cards, you purchase the cold/hot dots from Lakeshore or online, then I laminated my cards FIRST, then put the dots on, they are stickers. The cold ones are 'wrong' answers the 'hot' ones are right. My son loves them! You could just as easily have them circle the right answer with a dry erase marker, or put mini-clothes pins on the right one too if you don't want to buy the pen and dots!

Confessions Of A Homeschooler said...

Hi Lori, the geography fair is similar to a science fair for our local HS group. They split us up into groups based on age, then everyone sets up their projects on a table. Then each child gets a chance to present their thing, so my DD did a little talk on the 7 days of creation for the earth. Each child gets a certificate for participating, they didn't judge this.